The Framed Double Mount is modeled after the most recognized USPTO patent cover from the 20th century.
The design includes:
- Left Side: Accurate USPTO cover text stating the patent has issued
- Right Side: Front page reproduction
- Inventor's name highlighted at the bottom of the front page.
- Optional Assignee can be displayed below inventor's name.
- 16.5" x 13.5" Cherry Finish or Black Wood Frame
- 5.75" x 9" Metal Plates
100% Handcrafted in the U.S. using premium U.S. materials.
Lead Time: Ships within 10 business days.
I chose the Brass Metal w/ Black Background Color & Cherry Finish Frame to display my very first patent. I'm extremely happy about the quality of the workmanship, the way the patent is presented, the quality of the wood and how quickly it took to display on my wall. They thought of everything right down to provide the spirit-level to ensure the frame is aligned correctly together with the posting pin. I also liked the hand written note that the assembler sent. Excellent job. I highly recommend using Patent Awards to proudly display your patents.